Free English Language Study in New Zealand
Not many people know that there is an opportunity to attend free English language courses in New Zealand. This is possible for those who plan to apply for professional education in the future, but at the same time their level of the English language is not high enough.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Since the visa for studying in New Zealand is issued only after payment is made for your chosen courses, the sum is simply deducted from your future degree program. When you attend English language courses, you will need to pay for it in full, and then when you begin to study toward your professional programme, the cost of the language courses will be deducted from the cost of the programme. In this way, you will have a diploma with a discount for the amount of the cost of the language courses. You will need to pay for the degree or diploma programme only when you pass a test of the English language, and be credited for it.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING FREE ENGLISH COURSES
- Southern Institute of Technology, up to 26 weeks.
- Auckland Institute of Studies, up to 14 weeks.
- Toi-Ohomai, discount NZ$ 3000 from tuition fee.
- WITT, NZCEL course free, if the student take diploma programs lasting 2 years or more after completing the NZCEL course.
- International College of Auckland (ICA) – NZCEL course free, if the student take diploma programs after completing the NZCEL course.
- Otago Polytechnic – NZCEL course free, if the student take bachelor’s degree or NZ Diploma programs after completing the NZCEL course.
AND NZ$ 3,645 discount, if the student take Graduate diploma, Postgraduate programme and Master Degree after completing the NZCEL course.
- Lincoln University – free course English for Academic Purposes, if the student take diploma programs after completing the cource.
For all questions regarding such discounts, scholarships and the planning of your studies, contact Kiwi Education.