WHY KIWI EDUCATION
Kiwi Education is a Recognized Educational Agency. Over 6 years we help people from all over the world in their desire to come to New Zealand for immigration, study or travel.
- 1,500+ student visa approvals
- Free consultations on a study programs
- Free Assistance with application to educational Institutes
- Student visa assistance – free if duration of study more then 12 weeks
- Best prices for training and cooperation with all educational institutions of the country
- Best service: meeting at the airport, providing SIM cards and an adapter, student support upon arrival
- Student support in New Zealand
See video about our company, team and available services. Note that you neet to select english subtitles.
ASSESSING THE CHANCES AND CONSULTATIONS – FREE OF CHARGE
First, we assess the prospects for each individually, choosing the most effective study pathway to him on the basis of data and the customer’s wishes. Advise about education in detail, discuss and answer all your questions.
SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFERS – FREE OF CHARGE
We help to find the most suitable and beneficial offers of education in New Zealand, whether language courses or professional programs. We really find the best deals, so if our customers send us confirmation of better prices, we make them even better.
HELP IN PROCESSING – FREE OF CHARGE
In most cases, our help in preparing all the necessary documents related to Student Visas are also free. Upon admission to our partner institutions, we will help to get an invitation, as well as describe in detail how and what documents you need to collect in order to increase the chances of obtaining a suitable visa.
The visa application process is full of nuances and details, which are important for the success of the event. We exclusively and free of charge helping with student visas assistance, if duration of study more then 12 weeks.
You pay NZ$ 395 only in case:
- If you plan to study less then to 12 weeks;
- If visa has already been approved, but you have not begun to study and cancelled the course on your own initiative or personal reasons;
- If the student has previously had visa denials to any country or has been deported from any country;
- If a student has a New Zealand Domestic student status or a Resident visa and is eligible to study in New Zealand at prices for local students.
Kiwi Education consultants are not recruiting or employing students in New Zealand. Our licensed immigration adviser Yana Gild will be able to help you with work visas and other types of visas
Detailed immigration advice is available through the Kiwi Immigration website.
YOU DO NOT OVERPAY
We officially represent the most popular institutions in New Zealand, respectively, acting on their behalf and at their prices, and the organizations themselves pay our company after the student has started his course. Thus, the student does not pay any extra money, but getting a quality and professional assistance. Sometimes even our proposals differ from the official for the better. Furthermore, we help to save your money, meeting you at the airport for free, as well as providing an adapter and our Welcome Paсk, where you will find all the important information for the first time in New Zealand.
WORK ON REPUTATION
Such work methods is our principled position. We value our clients a good attitude, because the quality of our work say it is their reviews. And our goal – help as many people from around the world as we can.
Just ask us your question and we will be happy to provide fast and professional response.